Search
Close this search box.
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Jayne's Luxury Rentals

Resort-style vacations with all the privacy a cottage provides

The lure of cottage country is well documented: people come to Muskoka for stunning properties, exceptional boating, and family activities galore.

The best way to ensure that getaway is everything one hopes for – and more – is to enjoy a five-star luxury hotel experience in a high-end cottage atmosphere, explains Jayne McCaw of Jayne’s Luxury Rentals.

Providing this experience benefits both the renters and property owners, this process creates a smooth, repeatable relationship that helps owners maximize the income of their cherished vacation home, and helps guests maximize the enjoyment of their vacation.

Jayne’s Luxury Rentals provides rental access to over 250 luxury properties in Muskoka, Simcoe, Collingwood, Kawarthas, Toronto and beyond, while offering extensive, attentive concierge services with 24-7 guest support to provide a world-class experience.

“We provide our guests with everything they need to enjoy a full, resort-style vacation with all the privacy a cottage provides,” says Jayne, who started the company in 2014. “The demand continues to grow and we’re always happy to onboard new properties.”

Jayne and her team are well-versed in representing a wide range of properties from Boutique to Super Elite –ranging from $2 million to $20 million in value – and offering everything from a private couple’s escape to multiple-family compounds.

In Muskoka they represent cottage owners on the Big Three Lakes, Lake of Bays, and glorious smaller lakes such as Skeleton Lake, Clear Lake and more.

With a dedication to great service, Jayne’s Luxury Rentals has a guest return rate of 70 percent, with many booking for extended stays and returning to the same property year after year. The remaining 30 percent often go on to buy their own cottage!

“Having a strong guest return rate is key to providing our owners a steady and reliable source of rental income year after year,” says Jayne. “This combined with the great care we take while stewarding their properties has helped us build a strong trust and bond with our happy owners.”

Jayne’s team treats every cottage like it was their own. They take the time to learn the ins and outs of every aspect of the property. They provide thorough inspections, and a deep clean before and after a rental to ensure that the property is exactly the way the owners leave it and love it. Jayne’s team strives to have both parties feel at home when they walk through the door.

“We go the extra mile to ensure the best experience for both our guests and our owners.”

www.JaynesLuxuryRentals.com

MUSKOKA

Get dirty for clean water

You may have a water treatment system, but is it doing its job? Regular maintenance is vital to keeping your water clean and safe.

REAL ESTATE

Demand still high, but buyers taking their time

The real estate market is normalizing, and despite what some panicky naysayers may think, the idea that cottage prices will be plummeting is farfetched.

HOME & COTTAGE

Tried and true collection makes an architectural statement

Revamping your style isn’t always about looking forward. Sometimes, it’s a matter of reaching into the past. After all, as the saying goes, “the